You’ve been thinking you could work with an Instagram or marketing coach, but you’re not sure if the investment will be worth it? What will you get out of it that you can't get for free on google or via free workshops?
Firstly I want to say it's okay to ask for help and support. In fact, to grow and achieve your goals, you MUST reach out for support. You know all the big successful business leaders have mentors and coaches, so why isn't it right for you too?!
Here is what working with a marketing coach can do for your business.
- If the coach has been a marketer for many years, then you will benefit from a whole world of experience. A good marketing coach will have years of experience behind them and they will reach into this knowledge when supporting you. They will have tried, succeeded and failed and will share these lessons with you.
- They will have an outside perspective. A coach can see things looking from the outside in, something that is no easy when you are inside the business. They will be able to reflect back to you what a customer/client can see of your business from the outside. Sometimes the most simple tweaks or message amendments will make the biggest difference to your business.
- A coach will help you find clarity and key messages for your business. Feeling confused about what your business stands for or what your mission and purpose is? A marketing coach will help you find this clarity and simplify your messaging.
- Support you to feel confident and learn how to showcase your superpowers. Confidence and mindset is key in succeeding in business. As I like to say, Mindset is Everything. As a coach I help my clients feel good about themselves, their journey, their abilities and that yes their business is just as worth as any other business.
- Support you to get out of a rut or stop feeling stuck. If you're feeling stuck, working with a coach will help you find that clarity and the wood from the trees so to speak. After a call you will feel inspired, clear and ready to take action.
- Will reduce the overwhelm that you are feeling over Instagram, social media, email list, websites... Let the tricks, tools and strategies that will work for your business in a short time. Don't spend hours you don't have on google trying to figure it out yourself!
- Fast track your learning with intensive training. As with the previous point, an intensive training session will have you on track with your learning. Saving you time and energy to spend where it is most important.
- Save you time, energy and money. Jump in and take some shortcuts. Get the information from the source and don't spend time digging around the internet for answers to your unique questions.
- Suggest tools and strategies that will benefit your business. Coaches have used the tools and strategies that they recommend to you and can give you tips for what will work for your business. Or like me, I will recommend that you don't need all the fancy apps and latest technology. Keeping it simple can be more effective.
- Be a sounding board or give you a second opinion on something you've been working on but haven't actioned yet. Got so many ideas you don't know where to start? Or don't know if they are good ideas? A coach will be a sounding board to chat through ideas with someone that gets it. Don't fret over things for weeks or months, book a call and move forward towards the business you always dream of.
If working with a marketing and instagram coach is something that you have thought of, I would love to support you. You can learn more about my 1:1 sessions here or book in for a discovery call to chat through what you are looking for and if I am the right person. Working with a coach will take you far. I do it, all my business colleagues that I admire do it; and it is right for you too.