Now that we have come to the end of 2020 it’s time to reflect on the year that was and get excited about the new year ahead. I LOVE a new year. A new start, a new opportunity, a new beginning. I love the unknown and the anticipation of what will be. I know not everyone feels this way! But either way, a new year is a great time to look back on what has occurred over the past 12 months and set clear intentions for the next 12 months.
I created a post recently on planning for the new year and you can check it out here.
If you need some extra support, here are 5 questions you can answer. These questions will help you work with your thoughts and desires, if a bit of direction is helpful.
You could simply write out some bullet point answers or journal them and let the words flow freely onto the page.
- If your life could look like your biggest dream in 2021, what would that look like? Don’t restrict your answers, truly note down your wildest dreams.
- What were your three biggest highlights and three biggest opportunities for improvement from 2020?
- What exactly do you want to achieve in 2021? Use the SMART goals here so your goals are specific and measurable.
- What would you need to do differently in 2021 to move to where you want to be from where you are now?
- Discover someone who is currently where you want to be? How do they act? What do they do differently? How do they show up? Success leaves clues so look for people who already have what you want, and be part of their world. Watch, listen and learn. You don’t want to replicate what they do, remember to always add your secret sauce!
Let me know if this was helpful. Which questions are you excited to dive deep into?
I am so excited for your journey in 2021 and can’t wait to support you along the way.