Keeping it simple and sweet this week. I feel so many of us have been overwhelmed with all the talk of New Years Resolutions, Goals, Intentions and Visions! And now, three weeks into January, research shows that around 80% of us are starting to give up on the goals we set on the 1st of January!
Now don't get me wrong, I love to set big audacious intentions for the year ahead and creating my vision board is one of the first things I do in the New Year....but I also feel there is so much joy in simple and heartfelt intentions.
So for today, I am keeping it short, sweet and simple - here is a list of simple intentions that will bring you joy through-out 2020.
- Love yourself more
- Spend more time in nature
- Do something that scares you
- Drink more water
- Laugh more
- Learn something new that excites you
- Immerse yourself in language - read, listen and talk
- Fall in love with your body
- Kiss your kids more
- Sleep more
- Wash your face every night
- Meditate daily
- Have fun - what brings you joy?
- Eat delicious, nutritious foods
- Spread more kindness
- Say yes when it's scary
- Say no when it's not a full body yes
- Invest in yourself - you are worth it.
- Add more love to your relationships
- Invest in your health